If you do not agree with this Policy, do not use our Services or provide here with your personal data.
1.Information we Collect
- We collect information that may be used to identify you (“Personal Information”) including, but not limited to, (i) name, e-mail ID, photograph, location, (ii) age, gender, and other demographics. We do not consider Personal Information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
- We also collect certain information either when you provide it using the Platform or Services and / or automatically as you navigate through the Platform (which may include usage details, IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, the operating system used by your device, access times, and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies). You agree that we may use such information to do internal research on our Users' demographics to better understand, protect and serve our Users.
- If another User allows us to collect information from his or her device phonebook—and you are one of that User’s contacts—we may combine the information we collect from that User’s phonebook with other information we have collected about you. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with the information we collect through the Platform.
- We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the Platform to help analyze our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. Cookies are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our Services. We offer certain features that are only available using a cookie. Cookies can also help us provide information that is targeted to your interests.
- We may process information relating to transactions, including purchases of goods and services, which you enter with us and/or through our Platform. The transaction data may include your contact details, your card details, and the transaction details. The transaction data may be processed for supplying the purchased goods and services and keeping proper records of those transactions.
- User shall grant to the Company a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license for content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP License). This IP License shall end when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it. When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period (but will not be available to others).
- We reserve the right to use or disclose your Personal Information in response to subpoenas, court orders, warrants, or legal process, or to otherwise establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims or in the event you violate or breach an agreement with us. We will use and disclose your Personal Information if we believe you will harm the property or rights of the Platform, its owners, or those of the Platform’s other users. Finally, we will use or disclose your Personal Information if we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or property, violations of the Platform’s other policies, or as otherwise required by law when responding to subpoenas, court orders and other legal processes.
- If we believe that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety, our Users or others, we may in good faith share information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
2.Application of User Information
- Providing, Improving, and Developing our Services
- Determining whether the Services are available in your country;
- Processing or recording payment transactions or money transfers;
- Providing you with our products and features you choose to use;
- Displaying your historical transaction or appointment information;
- Providing, maintaining and improving our Services;
- Developing new products and services;
- Delivering the information and support on your request, including technical notices, security alerts, and support and administrative messages including to resolve disputes, collect fees, and provide assistance for problems with our Services or your account;
- Improving, personalizing, and facilitating your use of our Services;
- Measuring, tracking, and analyzing trends and usage in connection with your use or the performance of our Services.
Communicating with You about our Services
- Sending you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us about our products and services;
- Conducting surveys and collecting feedback about our Services.
Protecting our Services and maintaining a trusted environment
- Investigating, detecting, preventing, or reporting fraud, misrepresentations, security breaches or incidents, other potentially prohibited or illegal activities, or to otherwise help protect your account;
- Protecting our rights or property, as well as the rights or properties of your customers’, our customers’, or the security or integrity of our Services;
- Enforcing our terms and conditions or other applicable agreements or policies;
- Verifying your identity;
- Complying with any applicable laws or regulations, or in response to lawful requests for information from the government or through legal process;
- Fulfilling any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our Services;
- Contacting you to resolve disputes, collect fees, and aid with our Services.
- For any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our Services from time to time
3.Review & Alteration of Information
- We encourage you to review, correct, update, and/or change your account information or Personal Information at any time.
- You may also delete your information at any time on the Platform. However, we may retain certain information as required by law or for reasonable business purposes.
- You have a right to review, update, correct, and delete your information; subject to our records retention policies and applicable law, including any statutory retention requirements.
- We reserve the right to delete your account if we find that the personal information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or are being processed in a way that infringes any applicable legal requirement.
Our Platform may contain links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another website over which we have no control and for which we will bear no responsibility. Often these websites require you to enter your Personal Information. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of all such websites as their policies may differ from ours. You agree that we shall not be liable for any breach of your privacy of Personal Information or loss incurred by your use of such websites or services.
We treat your access to Company’s Services with the utmost respect for your privacy. Except for anything not disclosed above, we keep your information disclosed to the Listed Professional confidential, keeping only non-decimated "file" copies for reference in case of legal dispute. We shall use commercially reasonable efforts to protect and secure the same. However, we shall not be liable for any damage/loss/exposure caused to the information collected by us.
6.Compliance with Data Protection Regulations
7.Measures that are taken to Protect Your Information
We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your information and to maintain data security. These safeguards consider the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology. We store and process your information on reputed web service cloud servers. We impose contractual obligation if in any case, we outsource the task of data processing. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect your information submitted to us, both during transmission and once received, including the use of vault and tokenization services from third-party service providers.
We neither accept nor assumes any liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond we control. We do not, under any circumstances, represent that our Platform is completely void of malware including but not limited to viruses, spyware, cancelbots, trojans, time bombs and any such application, which may be placed on our Platform without our knowledge. However, we shall take all the necessary and reasonable steps to ensure that our Platform is free from the above-mentioned malware.
You also play a key role in keeping your information secure. Using unsecured Wi-Fi or other unprotected networks to submit messages through the Platform is never recommended. You should not share your username, password, or other security information for your account or the device through which you access our Platform and/or Services (as the case may be) with anyone. If we receive any instructions through an account or device or any other medium bearing your information, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions. Please remember that if you post any of your Personal Information in public areas of the Platform such as in online forums or chat rooms, or in the Platform's searchable database, or share such information with anybody else, such information may be collected and used by others over whom we have no control. We are not responsible for the use made by third-parties of information you post or otherwise make available in public areas of Platform or share with any other person.
8.In the Event of Change of Control
In the event of the change of control of the Company due to the merger with a third party, acquisition, bankruptcy or other change of control, we reserve the right to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, we may not be able to control how your Personal Information is treated, transferred, or used.
10.Governing Laws and Dispute Resolutionn